What to do while visiting the Grand Valley??
Take another spin on the roadie!
-Still got juice to climb?
- The one, the only Colorado National Monument
- A Grand Valley classic climb: Little Park Road
-Looking for a recovery ride?
The Colorado Riverfront Trail wanders more than 30 miles along our Grand River!
The official Palisade Fruit and Wine Byway Loop never gets old! (and this route spares you from climbing the 38 Rd hill 🙂 )
Prefer some dirt?
- Maps to all the local trails http://www.copmoba.org/trail-map-pdfs
For all the Beta on the local Road Riding and Mountain Bike scene: Cycling Western Colorado !!
Time for a hike?
- Palisade Rim Trail- views and petroglyph rock art
- Coal Canyon- you may see the wild horses!
Restore some fluids?
- Local beer
- The Wine Trail
- Peach Street Distillery- terrific tours if you sign up in advance!
Or maybe stop to sniff the flowers and view the goods?
- Palisade Art Galleries and Studios!
- Botanical Gardens